IUPAT INDUSTRY PENSION FUND
The Trustees of the IUPAT Industry Pension Fund understand that no matter what your age, planning for retirement must be a priority in your life. Whether you are looking forward to a well-deserved rest in the next few years, or planning for 25 years down the road, your pension benefit is designed to meet the needs of all IUPAT members.
This page will keep you current on what you need to know about your Pension benefit. Check back often for new updates.
THINKING ABOUT RETIREMENT?
After a long and rewarding career, many dream of retirement with visions of beachfront properties, early golf tee times, hunting trips, and weekends with the grandkids. However, for many, recognizing this well-earned dream is not merely a matter of reaching a certain age. How can you know if you are ready to retire?
Here are a few important questions to ask first:
- WHO do I want to spend my retirement with? Is it important to have friends and family nearby?
- WHAT financial resources do I need? What will I do with my time?
- WHERE do I want to live?
- WHY do I want to retire? Is it really time? Am I financially ready? Are my friends and peers retired?
- WHEN do I want to retire? What is my goal age and approximately how long will I be retired?
- HOW do I want to live my life? Do I plan to maintain my same quality of life?
Think you’ve got the answers to these questions?
Contact the Fund office to discuss your Pension benefit options!
IUPAT PENSION CALL CENTER
Questions about your Pension, Annuity, beneficiaries, work hours, or other matters related to the Fund? The IUPAT Industry Pension Fund Call Center is ready help you. Call us at 1-800-554-2479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAIVER OF SUSPENSION OF BENEFITS
Thinking about returning to work under a Waiver?
- Contact our office at email@example.com to inquire about the process or request an application.
- Do you have a question about requesting a Waiver? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the application.
- Determine the status of your application.
RESOURCES & ARTICLES
- ARTICLE: Updating Your Pension and Annuity Beneficiary Designation: What You Need To Know (Excerpt: Painters & Allied Trades Journal; Vol 134, No. 3)
- ARTICLE: Beyond Your Pension: What’s Next? – Are You Ready For Retirement? (Excerpt: Painters & Allied Trades Journal; Vol 134, No. 4)
Join us in congratulating our most recent retirees!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have a question about your benefits, your pension application, completing one of our forms or something else related to the Fund office? Click HERE to see if your question is found on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) list.